Low Density Ceramic Proppants
FineWay’s low density high strength ceramic proppant is used to complete hydraulic fracturing in moderate to deep wells, and provides superior long term conductivity compared with resin coated sand.
- Chemically inert and stable properties: Will not react with most fracturing fluids.
- High mechanical strength: Excellent performance with stress of 10,000psi and above.
- Superior conductivity : Maintains high flow capacity for sustained well productivity.
- Cost effective: W hen compared to resin- coated sand.
- Standard mesh sizes: 20/40, 30/50, and 40/70.
- Custom mesh sizes (i.e. 25/35 mesh): Available upon request to enable an engineered solution for each completion.
Reference Physical and Chemical Properties
Long Term Conductivity and Permeability