Medium Density Ceramic Proppants
FineWay Medium Density Ceramic Proppant is designed for moderate/deep wells with closure stresses of up to 14,000 psi. Demonstrating superior long- term conductivity, high flow capacity, and affordable cost, FineWay’s medium density proppant supports consistently high production rates.
- Chemically inert and stable properties: Will not react with most fracturing fluids.
- High mechanical strength: Excellent performance with stress of 14,000psi and above.
- Superior conductivity : Maintains high flow capacity for sustained well productivity.
- Cost competitive
- Standard mesh sizes: 20/40, 30/50, and 40/70.
- Custom mesh sizes (i.e. 25/35 mesh) available upon request to enable an engineered solution for each completion
Reference Physical and Chemical Properties
Long Term Conductivity and Permeability