Resin Coated Light Ceramic Proppants
FineWay Resin Coated Light Ceramic Proppant enhances and extends the long term productivity of shale wells, allowing premium lightweight ceramic proppant to be used at greater well depths. This product can be used in applications that previously required intermediate or high-density resin coated ceramic proppant.
- 50% conductivity increase: Resin coating prevents fines from being released.
- Excellent crush resistance in high closure stress o f 15,000 psi.
- Formulated for maximum compatibility with mostfrac fluids.
- Maintained conductivity and particle integrity because of resin coating.
- Standard mesh sizes: 20/40, 30/50, 40/70.
- Additional sizes can be designed and manufactured upon customer request.
Long Term Conductivity and Permeability
Reference Physical and Chemical Properties